wtorek, 4 kwietnia 2017

How to run JHipster on openSUSE 42.2

JHipster is a tool to generate full web app template using Spring Boot and Angular frameworks. When I've tried to run it for a first time on my openSUSE 42.2 I've got:
/usr/local/lib/node_modules/generator-jhipster/generators/app/index.js:15
    constructor: function (...args) { // eslint-disable-line object-shorthand
                           ^^^

SyntaxError: Unexpected token ...
    at exports.runInThisContext (vm.js:53:16)
    at Module._compile (module.js:373:25)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:343:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
    at Object.defineProperty.get [as jhipster:app] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/yo/node_modules/yeoman-environment/lib/store.js:40:23)
    at Store.get (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/yo/node_modules/yeoman-environment/lib/store.js:64:35)
    at Environment.get (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/yo/node_modules/yeoman-environment/lib/environment.js:261:21)
Unfortunately JHipster needs node.js with version 6, not 4 which I installed from my default repositories. After node.js 6 installation it was working.

After successful generation I wanted to start my web app, but I've met second problem. H2 database which I wanted to use for developing was throwing java.net.UnknownHostException:
java.net.UnknownHostException: HOSTNAME.suse
Solution is simple: add new entry in the /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       HOSTNAME.suse

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz